ZachXBT has accused several influencers of engaging in pump-and-dump scams and profiting from the misery of others. This time, the on-chain sleuth has targetted yet another figure who goes by the name ‘DannyCrypt,’ for allegedly dumping on his followers.
The crypto influencer in question was accused of receiving 2% of the supply of a certain token to assist with marketing. However, 15 minutes after receiving the tokens, he allegedly dumped the majority of them for $57k (31 ETH) to his unsuspecting followers.
- According to the Twitter thread by ZackXBT, DannyCrypt was actively promoting a new coin called “HODL” on social media and tweeted about “hodling” its tokens.
- He is accused of telling his 26K Telegram channel subscribers that he believes the token’s price to have “stabilized,” but immediately after which he sold his stash.
- DannyCrypt’s tweet that appears to address ZackXBT’s claims read,
“Team is not angry that I sold but cos they all couldn’t sell before me after keeping over 70% of the presale Whitelist for themselves. Same thing they do with NFT projects. That being said if you come for me, I’ll block you, go and cry on your timeline.”
- ZachXBT continued to maintain that DannyCrypt “made a post-playing victim” and even untagged himself from the post in an attempt to distance himself from the claims. The influencer subsequently blocked him.
- Last September, ZackXBT accused popular crypto influencer Lark Davis of profiting over $1 million while promoting low-cap crypto projects and dumping them on his followers. The latter had dismissed the allegations.
- Youtuber and influencer Ben Armstrong, a.k.a BitBoy, was also accused of carrying out at least seven scams of shilling and dumping.