Space and Time, a decentralized blockchain data warehouse, has made an exciting announcement – its services can now be accessed on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
This integration provides the developers on the platform with the ability to incorporate enterprise data into smart contract applications, as well as presenting new opportunities for indexed blockchain data use cases.
- Space and Time combines major blockchains’ real-time data with off-chain data indexed by customers.
- Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform that enables users to access a range of applications and develop and scale new ones.
- Space and Time’s September 2022 funding round was led by Microsoft’s venture capital fund, M12.
- “At Microsoft, we are empowering growth across emerging markets – including blockchain and distributed data,” said Kathleen Mitford, CVP of Global Industry Marketing at Microsoft.
- Space and Time CEO and Co-Founder Nate Holiday said the need for real-time data across blockchains, enterprises, and AI has “never been more important.”
- In February, Ankr partnered with Microsoft to provide services for enterprise-grade node hosting.